Sunday, April 6, 2008

Workin' for the weekend.

This weekend was two off days diet-wise. We had a lot of wedding stuff to do and I was catching up on sleep for the week which left not a lot of time for food prep. As soon as I finish this entry I am back in the kitchen to get food ready for the week.

I went to Throwbacks yesterday and grappled. I jogged and did my tens to warm up, stretched out, and got in the cage with Pat. Orville stood outside of the cage and gave me instructions while Pat worked with me. We did two five minute rounds and one ten minute round. The last round was rough. I vomited in my mouth at one point - it's really difficult to describe the stresses grappling puts on your body but I was out of breath, nauseated and Pat was grinding his knee into my temple, my jaw, my ribs, my gut. He started covering my nose and mouth, making me fight him off whenever I got lazy.

No comments: