Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh, me oh my oh

Busy, busy, busy working on the CrossFit story for FIGHT! as well as getting the print/video interview with Jeff ready to post.

Diet 8 a.m. Fruit salad, part of a burrito. Noon Turkey sandwich, chips, half an apple, cookie, soda. 3 p.m. Handful of peanutes and raisins, water. 9 p.m. Wendy's - I had to work late.

Strength & Conditioning Sweet jesus, CrossFit sucked today. 200 meter run, 20 knees to elbows, 200 meter run, 40 sumo deadlift high pulls, 200 meter run, 60 dumbbell cleans, 200 meter run, 80 squats, 200 meter run, 100 pushups, 200 meter run. I hit the wall during the squats and had trouble focusing afterwards but I pushed through and finished in 29:55. I passed out on the couch after eating breakfast.

Skills Nada.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.