Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I shot an interview with Jeff at Indy CrossFit this afternoon. Part of it is for a story I am writing for FIGHT! and part of it is for this blog. I hope to have the video up early next week.

Diet 8 a.m. Fruit salad with a quarter of a melon, strawberries, and grapes. I had half a cup of cottage cheese but the first bite almost made me vom. Noon Burrito and water. 4 p.m. Smoothie from yesterday's leftovers. 7 p.m. Ham sandwich with avocado slices, mashed potatoes. I need to drink more water.

Strength & Conditioning 63 pushups, 63 pullups, 63 dips, 126 double unders. Needless to say, I did not do this workout to prescription. Substitution rules dictate that one double unders can be replaced by three rope jumps, so I did 378 rope jumps. I knocked out the pushups with relative ease, and I got through a dozen pullups and dips before switching to jumping pull ups and situps. My arms and shoulders were just thrashed from Tuesday's MMA workout. I finished in 21:02.

Skills Nada.

No comments: