Friday, April 4, 2008

Day off.

I took a day off work to rest and work on wedding stuff with Amanda, run errands. There is still soreness around my elbows from the Wednesday workout. Tomorrow I've got CrossFit in the morning and MMA in the afternoon, house showings, a meeting about the wedding reception menu, and then we’re getting together with our parents to assemble the invitations. I’m not even doing most of the work and this shit is exhausting.

Diet 8 a.m. I woke up hungry. Baked chicken over greens with green pepper, black and kidney beans, tomato. Noon Indian buffet – salad, curried vegetables and chicken. 7 p.m. Chicken penne pasta with cheese and vegetables, salad, breadsticks, soda. I ate a lot of damn chicken today.

Strength & Conditioning Nada.

Skills See above.

No comments: