Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rip through it.

A couple days without unobstructed sunlight, the glacial pace of progress at my day job, the stress of bills and wedding expenses piling up while we're flat busted between paychecks have put me on edge the last couple of days. I didn't have the legs for training on Monday and Tuesday I skipped the workout so that I could accompany Amanda to a presentation. She's done a lot to accomodate me during this journey so the least I can do is return the favor once in a while.

Diet My diet has been pretty stellar lately. It's a mixture of no money for groceries and too distracted with work and fiance to plan meals. 8 a.m. Orange juice, a bowl of chili and noodles. 12:30 p.m. Two slices of pizza, soda, and cookie. My old boss was buying so I said yes. 7 p.m. Arby's. I spent some time in the kitchen tonight so tomorrow's feedings should be better.

Strength & Conditioning 21-15-9 at CrossFit. Deadlifts and handstand pushups followed by a 1500 meter row. I hit it pretty aggressively but I was wasted at 1200 meters.

Skills None. Tomorrow is one of my last two sparring sessions before Golden Gloves.


I'm so hungry, I could eat at Arby's!

No comments: