Monday, March 10, 2008

T-minus two weeks

I will be fighting in Golden Gloves sometime in the next two to four weeks and I feel good. Switching from two-a-days to single daily workouts has helped tremendously.

Diet 6:30 a.m. Homemade smoothie with orange juice, banana, strawberries and raspberries. 8 a.m. Homemade sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich. Noon Job interview ran over and I went out to lunch with a friend who works in that office. Pizza and water. 6 p.m. Small cheesesteak, chips. 9:30 p.m. Did a massage (yes, I was a massage therapist in a previous life) after work and I was starving. Burrito and soda. This may be one of the worst days of eating since I started this project.

Strength & Conditioning Three rounds of 400m row, 10 hand stand pushups, 20 30# thrusters, 30 box jumps (I did step-ups).

Skills Nada.

No comments: