Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Treadmill Sauna

Not much to report today. Just trying to work the plan, make good decisions, and trust that things will work out long term. I'm not sure if I am talking about my job hunt or MMA training, but it's applicable either way.

Diet 10 a.m. Half a Power C Naked juice. Noon Bag of grapes and water. 1 p.m. Spaghetti, marinara, three meatballs, salad, half a dozen baby carrots, two cookies, water. 6 p.m. PB&J, chips, chicken noodle soup, more delicious water. 9 p.m. I wasn't planning on eating anything after my trip to the Y but I had a weird feeling. Not hunger pangs, not the dizziness of plunging blood sugar, just total emptiness. I felt like a sponge that had been rung out. I ate two pices of pizza and a small fountain Coke.

Conditioning One hour on the treadmill in a vinyl suit.

Skills Nada.

No comments: