Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I am Neal's complete lack of interest.

Fighting is interesting and challenging. It stimulates my mind, taxes my body, and strains my spirit. Right now, my job does only the latter. Working in an office has always chafed me but it's getting harder and harder to tell the white lies that help you get by and be polite about all the stupid shit that happens. Hour meetings drag on for what feels like days and all I can think is, "what the fuck am I doing here?" I'm over "career advancement," I just want to get experience, network, and sock enough money away to walk away from cubicle life.

Weighed in at 249# today.

Diet8 a.m. Two eggs, two sausage patties, toast, half a Naked Juice. Noon LeanCuisine rice and beans, side salad, water. Yeah, I'm eating LeanCuisine now. WTF. 5 p.m. Banana, peanuts.

No strenght & conditioning or MMA workouts today. Rest. Mmmmm, reeeeest.

1 comment:

ojdotcom said...

i feel ya man. good luck!