Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Monday

Showed up for the 6 a.m. workout at Indy CrossFit: locked door. Turns out that the session was moved to 6:30 a.m. Looks like I should read Jeff's blog once in a while.

Diet5:30 a.m. Banana, granola bar, water. 8 a.m. Yogurt, grapes, water. 11 a.m. Homemade aloo ghobi (curried potatos and cauliflower) over greens, two small cookies, Switch soda (carbonated fruit juice, no sugar added). 4 p.m. Stir-fried chicken over greens. 7 p.m. Beef Stuffed grilled burrito from Taco Bell. Not a great choice, but I was starving, I was on the run, and I had run out of prepared food.

Conditioning Brutal CrossFit workout. 21-15-9 of Sumo Deadlift High Pull and wallball broken up with an 1100 meter run. Afterwards I walked for 45 minutes at the YMCA in a vinyl sweatsuit. Afternoon MMA workout at Throwbacks.

Skills Worked a lot of Muay Thai. Clinch, kick defense, kick combinations. Cracked my knee against my partner's during kick sparring and I could hardly bend my leg. I did the whole ice, elevation, compression bit and added some Thai liniment to the mix before I went to sleep. Kept working on a book about Gene Tunney that Amanda got me for Christmas.

No comments: