Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tuesday, October 22

I jumped up at 5:15 a.m. and hit the road to Velocity. The time I have spent at Throwbacks has allowed me to increase the intensity of my work at Velocity. I took tonight off from BJJ because my body is worn down and I needed to work on a freelance project.

Diet 8 a.m. Leftover broccoli and garlic sauce with tofu and steamed rice. Sick, right? Right, but I didn't care that it was 8 a.m., I needed protein, vegetables, and rice. 11 a.m. Tuna salad sandwich, chips, carrots, cookies. 2 p.m. Nodding off at my desk. Grilled chicken salad. It helped. 7 p.m. Pizza again. Amanda's parents wanted to try the new pizza place where we ate last night. I like seeing them and they were buying, so pizza it was.

Conditioning Velocity - dynamic stretching, build ups, medicine ball exercises, full body lifting and calisthenics.

Skills Nope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sick? Broccoli in garlic sauce with tofu and steamed rice sounds like an amazing breakfast! Yum!