Friday, February 29, 2008

My neck, my back, my neck and my back!

Sweet christ. I stumbled in the door tonight after CrossFit and could bare control my body as I lowered myself onto the couch. My legs were giving out, my back was spasming, I was a mess. I am sitting with a heating pad over my lower back as I type this.

Diet8:30 a.m. Half a Naked juice. 1:30 p.m. Small Penn Station sub, fries, med. soda. I fell off the soda wagon when I got the flu but my weight has still stabilized around 245#. The work never ends. 7:30 p.m. Mac & cheese with broccoli florets and tuna. 10 p.m. Couple beers and some chips at a party.

Strength & Conditioning Did a 1-1-1-1-1 workout at Indy CrossFit, max reps of five exercises for a minute each, three rounds. Deadlifts, squats, box jumps, wall balls, and pull ups. I had a good pace during the first round but as Jeff said "The wheels feel off in the second round." My legs seized up, then my back seized up. It was rough but I gutted it out and came up about 60 reps short of the second lowest total.

Skills Nope. I get back fight training tomorrow.

No comments: