Monday, February 4, 2008

Jumpin' Jahosefats

I spent part of the weekend at Jorge Gurgel's gym for a story for FIGHT!and then I went to see Down on Saturday night. The show was badass, among the best I've ever seen. I am a little behind on life-maintainence stuff and I've got two stories to crank out this week.

I am working a lot on portion control and good consistent feedings. My weight is hovering around 248# but shirts are fitting differently these days.

Diet 6:30 a.m. Half a Naked Juice. 8 a.m.Two eggs, small bowl of oatmeal. 10 a.m. Turkey sandwich. Noon Lean Cuisine. 4 p.m. Granola bar, banana. 6:15 p.m. Peanuts, small bottle of Gatorade. 8:30 p.m. Curried kidney beans over rice and greens. Killed about a gallon of water throughout the day.

Conditioning 7:15 a.m. CrossFit. Felt great except for the dry heaving. Did an hour on the stationary bike after my MMA workout.

Skills Muay Thai combinations and kick counter-attacks. Rolled for 15 or 20 minutes and felt good with it.

No comments: