Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Still here.

Most days its all I can do to get up, go to the gym, walk the dog, work a full day and say hello to my girlfriend and make dinner when I get home. Some days I can't even do that. Then there's the daily grind of phone calls, e-mails, and texts to return to employers, family, friends, and freelance gigs. Its those days when it's more than I can bear, more than I can manage to open my laptop and write about what I did, what I ate, when I shit and how I felt about all of it. Someone contacted me today about a possible part-time gig that I am really excited about, and I spent tonight getting an updated resume and clippings together for that. I also had to wrap up a freelance story that had dragged out more than a week overdue and help Amanda with some wedding planning. Now I have to get in bed soon to make my 5:30 a.m. wake up so I can get to Shok Fitness. I will catch up all three of my regular readers on what I've been doing the last few days tomorrow night.

No comments: