Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm back

(My sweet steed.)


I did more before 9 a.m. than most people do all week. I felt really good all day. Strong like bull, a little sleepy in the afternoon, but I crushed my ride home.

Diet So damn hungry today.8 a.m. Spaghetti with meat sauces. 10 a.m. PB&J and half an apple. Noon Tuna sandwich, chips, couple cookies, carrots, can of soda, water. 3 p.m. can of soda, water. 7 p.m. Split a frozen pizza with the lady.

Strength & Conditioning 6:30 a.m. CrossFit - Five pull-ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats, max rounds in 20 minutes. I knocked out 11 which is...um...half a good performance? At least I am doing workouts to prescription and my GPP is improving. After CrossFit I went to the Y for a little and kept the sweat going on the treadmill, went home, ate breakfast, and rode my bike to work.

Skills Nope.

No comments: