Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm not fat...

Pat is in Vegas with Jake O'Brien this week and there it was mostly new or random dudes at the gym tonight. We warmed up before splitting up into two groups. Chris Lytle went over submissions and escapes while other dudes did rounds of Muay Thai sparring. After that we did Thai drills and calisthenics. Adam, the Muay Thai instructor I have seen rarely in the last few months, told me I gained weight since the last time we talked. I told him I just expand in the heat.

Diet 8 a.m. Banana. 11 a.m. Salami sammich, chips, carrots, cookies. 3 p.m. Two slices of cheese pizza and water. 9 p.m. Jambalaya and greens.

Strength & Conditioning Just moving in the heat is a conditioning program.

Skills Worked on escapes from side control, submission chains from keylocks and counter strikes off kicks.

No comments: